Interested in becoming a Wellness Champion?
Role of a Wellness Champion:
- Cultivate a culture of wellbeing in your work area; Wellness Champions are catalysts for change
- Market, promote and support Wellness Options at Work program offerings
- Participate in programs and recruit others to join you
- Lead by example through your passion for wellness
- Attend the bi-monthly meetings; which provide Wellness Champions with opportunities for personal enrichment, idea-sharing, collaboration, and connection with one another
- Engage in, evaluate and provide feedback for at least one opportunity in each area of focus – Living Well, Health Coaching, Healthy Environment and Resilience
Upcoming meeting dates
- October 2, 2019 (Afternoon meeting time only)
- December 3, 2019 (Morning meeting time only)
- February 13, 2020
- April 7, 2020
|Wellness Champion Directory (pdf)||Past Meeting Materials|
If you are interested in learning more or becoming a Wellness Champion for your department or work area, please contact us.