Thank you for registering for Fall 4 Walking. A few things to get you ready,
- Program starts Monday, September 16th. There is still time to invite colleagues and family to register!
- The Promise is made to yourself and anyone else you want to share it with to promote internal motivation.
I will take part in Fall 4 Walking to the best of my ability – intentionally incorporating mindful movement outside, learning from weekly blog posts and providing feedback on my experience by completing the program evaluation after the sixth week.
Your initials ___________
- Reflect on your pre-participation mental, emotional and physical well-being assessment scores before starting this personal growth challenge as a measure of individual progress
- Create your plan for success by thinking through each question:
- Why should I try this challenge? (Motivation)
- How will mindfulness, walking and nature benefit me? (Belief)
- Who will I be accountable to? (Support System)
If at any time, you decide you would like to be contacted by a Wellbeing coordinator to discuss your pre-participation assessment scores on your experience with Fall 4 Walking, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you are in need of immediate assistance, call 911 or National Suicide Prevention and Crisis Hotline: 800-273-TALK (8255)